Is PrEP for me?
You are eligible you can receive free PrEP medication on the NHS if any of the following apply to you:
- Gay/bi men (and other men who have sex with men) who have had condomless anal sex in the last six months that’s going to continue.
- Trans women who have had condomless anal sex in the last six months that’s going to continue.
- If you are having condomless sex with an HIV positive partner (Unless they are on treatment and have had undetectable levels of virus in their blood for more than 6 months).
- You inject drugs or have an injection partner with HIV, or who share needles, syringes, or other injection equipment.
- Anyone at risk of HIV is eligible. Please contact us on email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to discuss further.