LGBTQ Domestic Abuse Support
Domestic abuse is a pattern of abusive, controlling or violent behaviour which occurs in your relationships, whether that be from a partner or family member. It can take a number of different forms including; verbal abuse, physical attack, unwanted sexual behaviour, financial abuse, or being threatened with being outed to people.
If you find your self experiencing unwanted abusive behaviour from your partner or family member, we can offer you support.
We offer a safe, confidential, free and anonymous service to support you with the situation.
With your consent we can:
- Meet with you and discuss the issues you are facing
- Help you decide the best course of action to deal with the abuse
- Speak to Police, Social Services, health or other services on your behalf
- Help you come up with a safety plan
- Support you to access other services, such as counselling, social support or advice services
- Help you with housing issues
To access information or support about the LGBTQ Domestic Abuse service please complete the form below and a member of that team will contact you. By completing this form, you give consent for METRO Charity to pass your information to the provider, Galop, to enable them to contact you.
For more information on LGBTQ domestic violence or to speak with someone click the link below: