- I have just found out I am positive, what next?
- I need help but I don’t know where to go or who to ask
- I have lots of questions – who can I speak to?
- Advice and advocacy
- HIV Health information
- Peer support and mentoring
- I have been living with HIV for a while but things have changed in my life
- Referrals and signposting on to other services
METRO can help you discuss any problems, and direct you to the services that can help quickly and efficiently. You can meet a member of staff in person or do it over the phone. The team will assist you in making sure you are getting the support you need.
METRO HIV support services cover Greenwich, South London and Essex areas:
- Greenwich HIV Support - 020 8305 5006
- South London HIV Support - 020 7160 0949
- Essex HIV Support - 012 0687 1764
If you are living with HIV in Greenwich, South London or Essex and would like to be contacted about any of these services please fill in the form below and a member of the team will contact you.