How to find Pitstop Clinic
The clinic operates out of:-
1st Floor, Equitable House
General Gordon Square
Nearest station is Woolwich Arsenal (DLR or Overland)
If you have problems finding us, use the map, on our main contact page, to find the building (and we've posted a couple of photos here to help you find the right entrance to Equitable House and show you where to go, once you are inside)
- Exit Woolwich Arsenal DLR or Overland Station and either walk across the street into General Gordon Square or leave the station turning left towards General Gordon Square (a very large open space with a massive TV screen on one end).
- Walk towards the TV screen at one end of General Gordon Square and take the Entrance into the Woolwich Equitable Building that is marked "Health Centre" that is very close to the TV screen. In the picture below, the correct entrance is shown with Yellow arrows.
- Once inside, go left through the glass doors and down some steps towards "Reception" following the signs for the "Equitable House Business Centre". If you are coming to METRO during normal office hours 9am - 5:30pm then you will need get directions from reception to take the lift to the first floor or come up the four flights of stairs to the first floor on foot, signing in our visitors book (for fire regulations).
- If you are visiting us after 5:30pm (e.g. for the Pitstop Clinic) please ring the buzzer with the LED blue button on the right hand side of "Reception" where you will see two big locked doors. We will then come and get you. You do not need to sign in for the Pitstop Clinic as we'll already have a list of people who are here for the clinic.
- The picture above shows the correct entrance to Equitable House
- The picture below shows the stairs down towards the reception desk, following the signs for Equitable House Business Centre. There is a disabled lift, should you need it.