News and Information
We believe the information on this page may be relevant or useful to you and we'll do our best to keep it updated and current. Please remember that if you need to get in touch with us, to ask a question or to get assistance, please email us or call us using the information provided on our contact page.
4th May 2020
- Our Lab informs us that they will be operational throughout the coming V E Day bank holiday on 8th May, so kits returned will continue to be processed as normal.
29th April 2020
- Our parent, Metro Charity are running a short survey until 6th May, asking our service users about changes to the way we operate and ensuring that our services remain functional and accessible during the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. The survey is short and should only take a few minutes to complete. Please do give us your feedback, we really value your thoughts. To go to the survey, click Here
20th April 2020
- Please read our Helpful Hints and Advice on how to take a test before you submit your first samples to our Lab. Many people struggle with getting enough blood into the container and we have provided some useful tips here on how to improve the samples you take. If you do need us to send you another kit (and its within a month since you last ordered), please get in contact with us by email and we can arrange to post you out a new kit. If it's been over a month, you should be able to re-order a kit on our website.
- When you first register with us, you may find (especially if using a mobile device to register), that the address picker on our website has defaulted to the first address in the list. This sometimes happens and can mean that your orders do not arrive. Please check your address is correct before you place your first order, or in the event that you may have moved since you last ordered from us, please check and update your address before you order. To do this, login and go to "My Account" and then "My Account" again and you'll be able to view and amend your address there.
8th April 2020
- Pitstop Clinic (Appointments and Walk-in) are currently closed.
- Pitstop PLUS (online testing and condom/lube supply) services are currently operational.
Due to the ongoing impact of Coronavirus Covid-19, there may be some minor delays in getting supplies to you or with postal services to/from the Lab.
- Our Lab informs us that they will be operational throughout the Easter bank holidays, so kits returned will continue to be processed as normal.